Soul Eater: 99

A Brand new Rp With tons of Characters Available!{Cannon and OCs are Welcome!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Shades of Vertigo - A Soul Eater RP
Tue May 15, 2012 1:30 am by Guest

» Zora Stein
Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm by Zora

» The Main Plot {8/29/2011}
Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm by reiizumi1

» A day with a fox
Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm by Shi The Thestrals Witch

» Soul Eater Episode 1
Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm by LunaKitsune

» Shimo Da Foxeh
Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Character Bio Code
Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Rules and Regulations
Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm by Kio Shimauma

» Mission Ideas
Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm by Black*Star

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Photobucket
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Soul Eater Evans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul Eater Evans
Admin

PostSubject: Soul Eater Evans   Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm

~Weapon~

Name: Soul Eater Evans

Nickname: Soul

Appearance:

Personallity: Laid-back and nonchalant, as he tries to mold himself to his expectations of how someone 'cool' would act. He is almost the complete opposite of Maka, being calm, reserved and aloof. He often expresses how he feels about some situations by either claiming that something is 'cool' or 'not cool.' Being a supposedly cool guy, he prefers to use the direct approach, which most of the time fails. He has a unique love for eating souls that seems to not be shared by many of the other Weapons, drooling quite frequently when his next meal is nearby. He also seems to be a glutton towards food in general. He can sometimes become too driven by the thought of eating souls, which leads him to bicker with Maka or become impatient with her; but despite their squabbles, they are always able to maintain a solid friend-partner relationship. He is also friends with Black Star because of their similar personalities, but at the same time, they cannot match their Wavelengths. He is slightly immature--being headstrong, stubborn, apathetic to most things, and argumentative. He also has a strong weakness towards women, as he bursts into a nosebleed without fail every time he sees Blair naked. He was also a slacker that likes to find an easier way out of situations, shown when he attempts to cheat in a DWMA exam.

History: Soul came from an extremely rich family of musicians. He had an older brother called Wes, a violinist, whom he suffered an inferiority complex to, and although he himself had a talent for playing the piano, he was reluctant to exhibit this talent because he constantly knew that Wes was better than him. After finding out that he was a Demon Weapon however, he found that he was able to escape from his family tradition as musicians and strive to become a Death Scythe instead. Evidence seems to show that he was the first Demon Weapon in the Evans family. One day while playing the piano he was approached by Maka Albarn who had previously witnessed his ability to turn into a scythe. She asked him to become her partner and Weapon as her dream was to make a Death Scythe for Shinigami-sama; emphasizing on the word scythe, and as such had denied every possible Weapon put in front of her at DWMA. Maka also stated Soul had felt like the first person she could trust, furthermore, performing as Weapon and Meister should be figuratively easier. Soul accepted the agreement with the words 'Sure, sounds cool.' From that point on the two worked together, gathering Kishin Eggs prior to the beginning of the main story. Soul seems to prefer to forget his past life as a musician, as he dislikes being called by his full name, including his last name, 'Evans.'

Weapon Type: Scythe
Spoiler:

Height: 5’5’’
Weight: 100 lbs.

Meister Partner: Maka Albarn

Last edited by Soul Eater Evans on Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Kimura
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Jackie Kimura
Race:: Meister

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Evans   Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 am

;w; I forgot that this takes place about 2 years after the Kishin, Asura's attack on the D.W.M.A. >.< But the story is gonna be a bit different from the manga.{Maybe?} I'll try and work on the plot now... ;3; I completely forgot about that! I'm sorry! Once that's fixed I think he can be accepted! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souleater99.forumotion.com
Soul Eater Evans
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Evans   Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 am

Alright. So what needs to be changed? (I did edit the age though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackie Kimura
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:: Jackie Kimura
Race:: Meister

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Evans   Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

If you want the height and weight but I don't know if that matters... Its accepted. ^.^ You also have my permission to change the Height/Weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://souleater99.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Evans   

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Evans
Page 1 of 1